3 U.S. Code Chapter 5 - EXTENSION OF CERTAIN RIGHTS AND PROTECTIONS TO PRESIDENTIAL OFFICES
411. Rights and protections under title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. 412. Rights and protections under the Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993. 413. Rights and protections under the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938. 414. Rights and protections under the Employee Polygraph Protection Act of 1988. 415. Rights and protections under the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act. 416. Rights and protections relating to veterans’ employment and reemployment. 417. Prohibition of intimidation or reprisal.
421. Rights and protections under the Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990.  So in original. Does not conform to section catchline.
425. Rights and protections under the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970; procedures for remedy of violations.
431. Application of chapter 71 of title 5, relating to Federal service labor-management relations; procedures for remedy of violations.
435. Generally applicable remedies and limitations. SUBCHAPTER III—ADMINISTRATIVE AND JUDICIAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEDURES 451. Procedure for consideration of alleged violations. 452. Counseling and mediation. 453. Election of proceeding. 454. Appropriate agencies. 455. Effect of failure to issue regulations. 456. Confidentiality. SUBCHAPTER IV—EFFECTIVE DATE 471. Effective date.
 So in original. Does not conform to section catchline.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
|3 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|