30 U.S. Code Chapter 22, Subchapter V - ADMINISTRATIVE PROVISIONS
- § 951. Studies and research
- § 951a. Health, Safety, and Mining Technology Research program
- § 952. Training and education
- § 953. Assistance to States
- § 954. Appointment of administrative personnel and inspectors; qualifications; training programs
- § 955. State laws
- § 956. Applicability of administrative procedure provisions
- § 957. Promulgation of regulations
- § 958. Annual reports to Congress; contents
- § 959. Study of coordination of Federal and State activities; report
- § 960. Limitation on issuance of temporary restraining order or preliminary injunction
- § 961. Functions transferred under 1977 amendments
- § 962. Acceptance of contributions and prosecution of projects; cooperative programs to promote health and safety education and training; recognition and funding of Joseph A. Holmes Safety Association; use of funds for costs of mine rescue and survival operations
- § 963. Technical Study Panel
- § 964. Scholarships
- § 965. Brookwood-Sago Mine Safety Grants
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|30 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 962||new||2014||113-76 [Sec.]||128 Stat. 357|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.