30 U.S. Code Chapter 22 - MINE SAFETY AND HEALTH
- § 801. Congressional findings and declaration of purpose
- § 802. Definitions
- § 803. Mines subject to coverage
- § 804. Interim Compliance Panel
- SUBCHAPTER I—GENERAL (§§ 811–826)
- SUBCHAPTER II—INTERIM MANDATORY HEALTH STANDARDS (§§ 841–846)
- SUBCHAPTER III—INTERIM MANDATORY SAFETY STANDARDS FOR UNDERGROUND COAL MINES (§§ 861–878)
- SUBCHAPTER IV—BLACK LUNG BENEFITS (§§ 901–945)
- SUBCHAPTER V—ADMINISTRATIVE PROVISIONS (§§ 951–965)
901. Congressional findings and declaration of purpose; short title. 902. Definitions. 903. Field offices. 904. Repealed.
921. Regulations and presumptions. 922. Payment of benefits. 923. Filing of notice of claim. 924. Time for filing claims. 924a. Repealed. 925. Procedure for the determination of claims during transition period.
931. Benefits under State workmen’s compensation laws. 932. Failure to meet workmen’s compensation requirements. 932a. Appointment of qualified individuals to hear and determine claims for benefits. 933. Duties of operators in States not qualifying under workmen’s compensation laws. 934. “Fund” defined; liability of operators to United States for repayments to fund; procedures applicable; rate of interest. 934a. Repealed. 935. Utilization of services of State and local agencies. 936. Regulations and reports. 937. Contracts and grants. 938. Miners suffering from pneumoconiosis; discrimination prohibited. 939. Authorization of appropriations. 940. Applicability of amendments to part B of this subchapter to this part. 941. Penalty for false statements or representations. 942. Miner benefit entitlement reports; penalty for failure or refusal to file. 943. Black lung insurance program. 944. Statement of reasons for denial of claim. 945. Repealed. SUBCHAPTER V—ADMINISTRATIVE PROVISIONS 951. Studies and research. 951a. Health, Safety, and Mining Technology Research program. 952. Training and education. 953. Assistance to States. 954. Appointment of administrative personnel and inspectors; qualifications; training programs. 955. State laws. 956. Applicability of administrative procedure provisions. 957. Promulgation of regulations. 958. Annual reports to Congress; contents. 959. Study of coordination of Federal and State activities; report. 960. Limitation on issuance of temporary restraining order or preliminary injunction. 961. Functions transferred under 1977 amendments. 962. Acceptance of contributions and prosecution of projects; cooperative programs to promote health and safety education and training; recognition and funding of Joseph A. Holmes Safety Association; use of funds for costs of mine rescue and survival operations. 963. Technical Study Panel. 964. Scholarships. 965. Brookwood-Sago Mine Safety Grants.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
|30 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 962||new||2014||113-76 [Sec.]||128 Stat. 357|