30 U.S. Code Chapter 26, Subchapter I - REGULATION OF EXPLORATION AND COMMERCIAL RECOVERY BY UNITED STATES CITIZENS
- § 1411. Prohibited activities by United States citizens
- § 1412. Licenses for exploration and permits for commercial recovery
- § 1413. License and permit applications, review, and certification
- § 1414. License and permit fees
- § 1415. License and permit terms, conditions, and restrictions; issuance and transfer of licenses and permits
- § 1416. Denial of certification of applications and of issuance, transfer, suspension, and revocation of licenses and permits; suspension and modification of activities
- § 1417. Duration of licenses and permits
- § 1418. Diligence requirements
- § 1419. Protection of the environment
- § 1420. Conservation of natural resources
- § 1421. Prevention of interference with other uses of the high seas
- § 1422. Safety of life and property at sea
- § 1423. Records, audits, and public disclosure
- § 1424. Monitoring of activities of licensees and permittees
- § 1425. Relinquishment, surrender, and transfer of licenses and permits
- § 1426. Public notice and hearings
- § 1427. Civil actions
- § 1428. Reciprocating states
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|30 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.