31 U.S. Code Chapter 13, Subchapter III - LIMITATIONS, EXCEPTIONS, AND PENALTIES
- § 1341. Limitations on expending and obligating amounts
- § 1342. Limitation on voluntary services
- § 1343. Buying and leasing passenger motor vehicles and aircraft
- § 1344. Passenger carrier use
- § 1345. Expenses of meetings
- § 1346. Commissions, councils, boards, and interagency and similar groups
- § 1347. Appropriations or authorizations required for agencies in existence for more than one year
- § 1348. Telephone installation and charges
- § 1349. Adverse personnel actions
- § 1350. Criminal penalty
- § 1351. Reports on violations
- § 1352. Limitation on use of appropriated funds to influence certain Federal contracting and financial transactions
- § 1353. Acceptance of travel and related expenses from non-Federal sources
- § 1354. Limitation on use of appropriated funds for contracts with entities not meeting veterans’ employment reporting requirements
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|31 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 1343||nt new||2014||113-76 [Sec.] 702||128 Stat. 230|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.