31 U.S. Code Chapter 35, Subchapter II - ACCOUNTING REQUIREMENTS, SYSTEMS, AND INFORMATION
- § 3511. Prescribing accounting requirements and developing accounting systems
- § 3512. Executive agency accounting and other financial management reports and plans
- § 3513. Financial reporting and accounting system
- § 3514. Discontinuing certain accounts maintained by the Comptroller General
- § 3515. Financial statements of agencies
- § 3516. Reports consolidation
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.