33 U.S. Code Chapter 1, Subchapter I - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- § 1. Regulations by Secretary of the Army for navigation of waters generally
- § 2. Regulations for navigation of South and Southwest Passes of Mississippi River; penalties
- § 3. Regulations to prevent injuries from target practice
- § 4. Water gauges on Mississippi River and tributaries
- § 5. Abolition of tolls on Government canals, canalized rivers, etc.; expense of operation, repairs to and reconstruction of canals, etc.; Panama Canal excepted; levies by non-Federal interest
- § 6. Free passage to harbor of Michigan City, Indiana
- § 7. Use of Government iron pier in Delaware Bay
- § 8. Toll free rivers in Alabama
- § 9. Des Moines River as toll free
- § 10. Waters in Louisiana Purchase as public highways
- § 11. Authority for compact between Middle Northwest States as to jurisdiction of offenses committed on boundary waters
- § 12. Port Arthur Ship Canal
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|33 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.