33 U.S. Code Chapter 12, Subchapter V - PROSECUTION OF WORK GENERALLY
- § 621. By what methods river and harbor work may be authorized to be prosecuted
- § 622. Contracts, etc., with private industry for implementation of projects for improvements and dredging; reduction of federally owned fleet
- § 623. Repealed.]
- § 624. Limitation on improvement work by private contract
- § 625. Repealed.]
- § 626. Prosecution of work when appropriation insufficient
- § 627. Application of appropriation when separate works are included therein
- § 628. Expenditure for dredging within harbor lines
- § 629. Contract for hire of dredging plant
- § 630. Limitation on expenditure for purchase of dredges
- § 631. Transfer of property between projects
- § 632. Omitted
- § 633. Protection, alteration, reconstruction, relocation, or replacement of structures and facilities; contract standards; reasonable costs
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|33 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.