33 U.S. Code Chapter 19 - SAINT LAWRENCE SEAWAY
- § 981. Creation of Saint Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation
- § 982. Management of Corporation; appointment of Administrator; terms; vacancy; Advisory Board; establishment; membership; meetings; duties; compensation and expenses
- § 983. Functions of Corporation
- § 984. General powers of Corporation
- § 984a. Repealed.]
- § 985. Bonds; issuance; maturity; redemption; interest; purchase of obligations by Secretary of the Treasury
- § 985a. Cancellation of bonds issued under section 985
- § 986. Payments to States and local governments in lieu of taxes; tax exemption of Corporation
- § 987. Services and facilities of other agencies
- § 988. Rates of charges or tolls
- § 988a. Waiver of collection of charges or tolls
- § 989. Special reports
- § 990. Offenses and penalties
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|33 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 982||2012||112-166 [Sec.] 2(x)||126 Stat. 1289|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.