33 U.S. Code Chapter 43, Subchapter II - APPOINTMENT AND PROMOTION OF OFFICERS
- § 3021. Original appointments
- § 3022. Personnel boards
- § 3023. Promotion of ensigns to grade of lieutenant (junior grade)
- § 3024. Promotion by selection to permanent grades above lieutenant (junior grade)
- § 3025. Length of service for promotion purposes
- § 3026. Appointments and promotions to permanent grades
- § 3027. General qualification of officers for promotion to higher permanent grade
- § 3028. Positions of importance and responsibility
- § 3029. Temporary appointments and promotions generally
- § 3030. Temporary appointment or advancement of commissioned officers in time of war or national emergency
- § 3031. Pay and allowances; date of acceptance of promotion
- § 3032. Service credit as deck officer or junior engineer for promotion purposes
- § 3033. Suspension during war or emergency
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|33 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 3026||2012||112-166 [Sec.] 2(gg)(1)||126 Stat. 1290|
|§ 3028||2012||112-166 [Sec.] 2(gg)(2)||126 Stat. 1290|
|§ 3029||2012||112-166 [Sec.] 2(gg)(3)||126 Stat. 1290|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.