33 U.S. Code Chapter 9, Subchapter III - NEW YORK HARBOR, HARBOR OF HAMPTON ROADS, AND HARBOR OF BALTIMORE
- § 441. Deposit of refuse prohibited; penalty
- § 442. Liability of officers of towing vessel
- § 443. Permit for dumping; penalty for taking or towing boat or scow without permit
- § 444. Dumping at other place than designated dumping grounds; penalty; person liable; excuses for deviation
- § 445. Equipment and marking of boats or scows
- § 446. Inspectors; appointment, powers, and duties
- § 447. Bribery of inspector; penalty
- § 448. Return of permit; penalty for failure to return
- § 449. Disposition of dredged matter; persons liable; penalty
- § 450. Liability of vessel
- § 451. Supervisor of harbor; appointment and duties
- § 451a. Harbors subject to this subchapter
- § 451b. Waters included within subchapter
- § 452. Taking shellfish or otherwise interfering with navigation in New York Harbor channels; penalty; arrest and procedure
- § 453. Regulations for navigation of Ambrose Channel; exclusion of tows and sailing vessels
- § 454. Consent of Congress to obstruction of waters by New York City
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|33 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.