35 U.S. Code Chapter 29 - REMEDIES FOR INFRINGEMENT OF PATENT, AND OTHER ACTIONS
- § 281. Remedy for infringement of patent
- § 282. Presumption of validity; defenses
- § 283. Injunction
- § 284. Damages
- § 285. Attorney fees
- § 286. Time limitation on damages
- § 287. Limitation on damages and other remedies; marking and notice
- § 288. Action for infringement of a patent containing an invalid claim
- § 289. Additional remedy for infringement of design patent
- § 290. Notice of patent suits
- § 291. Derived patents
- § 292. False marking
- § 293. Nonresident patentee; service and notice
- § 294. Voluntary arbitration
- § 295. Presumption: Product made by patented process
- § 296. Liability of States, instrumentalities of States, and State officials for infringement of patents
- § 297. Improper and deceptive invention promotion
- § 298. Advice of counsel
- § 299. Joinder of parties
 So in original. Does not conform to section catchline.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|35 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 298||nt new||2012||112-274 [Sec.] 1(a)||126 Stat. 2456|
|§ 299||2012||112-274 [Sec.] 1(c)||126 Stat. 2456|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.