37 U.S. Code Chapter 17 - MISCELLANEOUS RIGHTS AND BENEFITS
- § 901. Wartime pay of officer of armed force exercising command higher than his grade
- § 902. Pay of crews of wrecked or lost naval vessels
- § 903. Retired members recalled to active duty; former members
- [§ 904. Repealed.]
- § 905. Reserve officers of the Navy or Marine Corps not on the active-duty list: effective date of pay and allowances
- § 906. Extension of enlistment: effect on pay and allowances
- § 907. Enlisted members and warrant officers appointed as officers: pay and allowances stabilized
- § 908. Employment of reserves and retired members by foreign governments
- § 909. Special and incentive pay: payment at unreduced rates during suspension of personnel laws
- § 910. Replacement of lost income: involuntarily mobilized reserve component members subject to extended and frequent active duty service
1990—Pub. L. 101–510, div. A, title XIV, § 1484(f)(1),Nov. 5, 1990, 104 Stat. 1717, revised chapter heading so as to appear in all capital letters.
1980—Pub. L. 96–513, title V, § 506(8),Dec. 12, 1980, 94 Stat. 2919, struck out item 904 “Officers of Navy or Marine Corps promoted under chapter 545 of title 10: effective date of beginning of pay and allowances” and substituted “Reserve officers of the Navy or Marine Corps not on the active-duty list: effective date of pay and allowances” for “Officers of Navy or Marine Corps not covered by section 904 of this title: effective date of beginning of pay and allowances” in item 905.
Pub. L. 96–343, § 6(a)(2),Sept. 8, 1980, 94 Stat. 1127, substituted “and warrant officers appointed as officers:” for “appointed as officers;” in item 907.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.