37 U.S. Code Chapter 17 - MISCELLANEOUS RIGHTS AND BENEFITS
- § 901. Wartime pay of officer of armed force exercising command higher than his grade
- § 902. Pay of crews of wrecked or lost naval vessels
- § 903. Retired members recalled to active duty; former members
- [§ 904. Repealed.]
- § 905. Reserve officers of the Navy or Marine Corps not on the active-duty list: effective date of pay and allowances
- § 906. Extension of enlistment: effect on pay and allowances
- § 907. Enlisted members and warrant officers appointed as officers: pay and allowances stabilized
- § 908. Employment of reserves and retired members by foreign governments
- § 909. Special and incentive pay: payment at unreduced rates during suspension of personnel laws
- § 910. Replacement of lost income: involuntarily mobilized reserve component members subject to extended and frequent active duty service
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|37 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 910||2013||113-66 [Sec.] 611(8)||127 Stat. 780|
|§ 910||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 611(8)||126 Stat. 1776|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.