38 U.S. Code § 7288 - Annual report
prev | next
(a) In General.— The chief judge of the Court shall submit to the appropriate committees of Congress each year a report summarizing the workload of the Court for the fiscal year ending during the preceding year.
(b) Elements.— Each report under subsection (a) shall include, with respect to the fiscal year covered by such report, the following information:
(4) The total number of dispositions by each of the following:
(5) The number of each type of disposition by the Court, including settlement, affirmation, remand, vacation, dismissal, reversal, grant, and denial.
(6) The median time from filing an appeal to disposition by each of the following:
(8) The median time from filing an application under section 2412 of title 28 to disposition by the Court.
(9) The median time from the completion of briefing requirements by the parties to disposition by the Court.
(12) The number and status of appeals and petitions pending with the Court and of applications described in paragraph (3) as of the end of such fiscal year.
(13) The number of cases pending with the Court more than 18 months as of the end of such fiscal year.