38 U.S. Code Chapter 11, Subchapter II - WARTIME DISABILITY COMPENSATION
- § 1110. Basic entitlement
- § 1111. Presumption of sound condition
- § 1112. Presumptions relating to certain diseases and disabilities
- § 1113. Presumptions rebuttable
- § 1114. Rates of wartime disability compensation
- § 1115. Additional compensation for dependents
- § 1116. Presumptions of service connection for diseases associated with exposure to certain herbicide agents; presumption of exposure for veterans who served in the Republic of Vietnam
- § 1117. Compensation for disabilities occurring in Persian Gulf War veterans
- § 1118. Presumptions of service connection for illnesses associated with service in the Persian Gulf during the Persian Gulf War
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|38 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 1114||nt new||2012||112-198 [Sec.] 2(d)||126 Stat. 1464|
|§ 1114||nt new||2012||112-198 [Sec.] 3||126 Stat. 1464|
|§ 1114||nt new||2012||112-198 [Sec.] 2(a)-(c)||126 Stat. 1463|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.