38 U.S. Code Chapter 17, Subchapter I - GENERAL
- § 1701. Definitions
- § 1702. Presumptions: psychosis after service in World War II and following periods of war; mental illness after service in the Persian Gulf War
- § 1703. Contracts for hospital care and medical services in non-Department facilities
- § 1704. Preventive health services: annual report
- § 1705. Management of health care: patient enrollment system
- § 1706. Management of health care: other requirements
- § 1707. Limitations
- § 1708. Temporary lodging
- § 1709. Comprehensive policy on reporting and tracking sexual assault incidents and other safety incidents
- § 1709A. Teleconsultation
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|38 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 1701||prec||2012||112-154 [Sec.] 108(a)(2)||126 Stat. 1174|
|§ 1701||prec||2012||112-154 [Sec.] 106(b)||126 Stat. 1173|
|§ 1701||prec||2012||112-154 [Sec.] 103(b)||126 Stat. 1169|
|§ 1701||prec||2012||112-154 [Sec.] 102(b)(2)||126 Stat. 1168|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.