38 U.S. Code Part II - GENERAL BENEFITS
- CHAPTER 11—COMPENSATION FOR SERVICE-CONNECTED DISABILITY OR DEATH (§§ 1101–1163)
- CHAPTER 13—DEPENDENCY AND INDEMNITY COMPENSATION FOR SERVICE-CONNECTED DEATHS (§§ 1301–1323)
- CHAPTER 15—PENSION FOR NON-SERVICE-CONNECTED DISABILITY OR DEATH OR FOR SERVICE (§§ 1501–1562)
- CHAPTER 17—HOSPITAL, NURSING HOME, DOMICILIARY, AND MEDICAL CARE (§§ 1701–1787)
- CHAPTER 18—BENEFITS FOR CHILDREN OF VIETNAM VETERANS AND CERTAIN OTHER VETERANS (§§ 1801–1834)
- CHAPTER 19—INSURANCE (§§ 1901–1988)
- CHAPTER 20—BENEFITS FOR HOMELESS VETERANS (§§ 2001–2066)
- CHAPTER 21—SPECIALLY ADAPTED HOUSING FOR DISABLED VETERANS (§§ 2101–2109)
- CHAPTER 23—BURIAL BENEFITS (§§ 2301–2308)
- CHAPTER 24—NATIONAL CEMETERIES AND MEMORIALS (§§ 2400–2414)
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.