38 U.S. Code Chapter 30, Subchapter II - BASIC EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANCE
- § 3011. Basic educational assistance entitlement for service on active duty
- § 3012. Basic educational assistance entitlement for service in the Selected Reserve
- § 3013. Duration of basic educational assistance
- § 3014. Payment of basic educational assistance
- § 3014A. Accelerated payment of basic educational assistance for education leading to employment in high technology occupation in high technology industry
- § 3015. Amount of basic educational assistance
- § 3016. Inservice enrollment in a program of education
- § 3017. Death benefit
- § 3018. Opportunity for certain active-duty personnel to withdraw election not to enroll
- § 3018A. Opportunity for certain active-duty personnel to enroll before being involuntarily separated from service
- § 3018B. Opportunity for certain persons to enroll
- § 3018C. Opportunity for certain VEAP participants to enroll
- § 3019. Tutorial assistance
- § 3020. Authority to transfer unused education benefits to family members for career service members
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|38 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.