(Pub. L. 107–217, Aug. 21, 2002, 116 Stat. 1198.)
Historical and Revision Notes
| Revised Section
|| Source (U.S. Code)
|| Source (Statutes at Large)
||Pub. L. 100–113, § 10, Aug. 21, 1987, 101 Stat. 747.
In this section, the text of 40:1109(1)–(3) is omitted as unnecessary because the complete names of the Administrator of General Services, International Cultural and Trade Center Commission, and Pennsylvania Avenue Development Corporation are used the first time the terms appear in a section.
In paragraph (1), the words “being the southwest corner of the intersection of Fourteenth Street and Pennsylvania Avenue (formerly E Street), Northwest” are omitted as unnecessary.
References in Text
Section 3(b) of the Federal Triangle Development Act, referred to in par. (2)(B), was classified to section 1102(b) of former Title 40, Public Buildings, Property, and Works, prior to repeal by Pub. L. 107–217
, § 6(b),Aug. 21, 2002, 116 Stat. 1304
Designation of Daniel Patrick Moynihan Place
Pub. L. 106–567
, title III, § 310,Dec. 27, 2000, 114 Stat. 2841
, designated as “Daniel Patrick Moynihan Place” a parcel of land located in Woodrow Wilson Plaza in the northwest quadrant of Washington, District of Columbia, directed the Administrator of General Services to erect appropriate gateways or other markers to denote that place, and provided that any reference in a law, map, regulation, document, paper, or other record of the United States to that parcel of land was to be deemed to be a reference to Daniel Patrick Moynihan Place.
Designation of Woodrow Wilson Plaza
Pub. L. 103–284
, Aug. 1, 1994, 108 Stat. 1448
, provided: “That the plaza to be constructed on the Federal Triangle property in Washington, DC as part of the development of such site pursuant to the Federal Triangle Development Act (Public Law 100–113) [now 40
et seq.] shall be known and designated as the ‘Woodrow Wilson Plaza’.”
Designation of Andrew W. Mellon Auditorium
Pub. L. 100–113
, § 9,Aug. 21, 1987, 101 Stat. 746
, provided that:
“(a) The Departmental Auditorium, located on the Federal Triangle between the Custom Service building and Interstate Commerce Commission building on Constitution Avenue, shall on and after August 21, 1987, be known and designated as the ‘Andrew W. Mellon Auditorium’.
“(b) Any reference in any law, regulation, document, record, map or other paper of the United States to the auditorium referred to in subsection (a) of this section is deemed to be a reference to the ‘Andrew W. Mellon Auditorium’.”