41 U.S. Code Chapter 47 - MISCELLANEOUS
- § 4701. Determinations and decisions
- § 4702. Prohibition on release of contractor proposals
- § 4703. Validation of proprietary data restrictions
- § 4704. Prohibition of contractors limiting subcontractor sales directly to Federal Government
- § 4705. Protection of contractor employees from reprisal for disclosure of certain information
- § 4706. Examination of facilities and records of contractor
- § 4707. Remission of liquidated damages
- § 4708. Payment of reimbursable indirect costs in cost-type research and development contracts with educational institutions
- § 4709. Implementation of electronic commerce capability
- § 4710. Limitations on tiering of subcontractors
- § 4711. Linking of award and incentive fees to acquisition outcomes
- § 4712. Pilot program for enhancement of contractor protection from reprisal for disclosure of certain information
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|41 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 4701||prec||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 828(a)(2)||126 Stat. 1840|
|§ 4705||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 828(c)||126 Stat. 1841|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.