42 U.S. Code § 13001a - Definitions
For purposes of this subchapter—
(2) the term “applicant” means a child protective service, law enforcement, legal, medical and mental health agency or other agency that responds to child abuse cases;
(3) the term “board” means the Children’s Advocacy Advisory Board established under section 13001b (e) of this title;
(4) the term “census region” means 1 of the 4 census regions (northeast, south, midwest, and west) that are designated as census regions by the Bureau of the Census as of November 4, 1992;
(7) the term “multidisciplinary response to child abuse” means a response to child abuse that is based on mutually agreed upon procedures among the community agencies and professionals involved in the intervention, prevention, prosecution, and investigation systems that best meets the needs of child victims and their nonoffending family members;
(8) the term “nonoffending family member” means a member of the family of a victim of child abuse other than a member who has been convicted or accused of committing an act of child abuse; and
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.