42 U.S. Code Chapter 118 - ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE AND RELATED DEMENTIAS RESEARCH
- SUBCHAPTER I—GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER II—COUNCIL ON ALZHEIMERS DISEASE (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER III—ADVISORY PANEL ON ALZHEIMERS DISEASE (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER III-A—NATIONAL ALZHEIMERS PROJECT (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER IV—RESEARCH RELATING TO SERVICES FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH ALZHEIMERS DISEASE AND RELATED DEMENTIAS AND THEIR FAMILIES (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER V—EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES (§ )
11251. Research program and plan. 11252. Dissemination. 11253. Authorization of appropriations.
11261. Research program. 11262. Dissemination. 11263. Authorization of appropriations.
11271. Research program and plan. 11272. Dissemination. 11273. Authorization of appropriations. 11281 to 11283. Repealed or Transferred. SUBCHAPTER V—EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES 11291. Providing information for personnel of Social Security Administration. 11292. Education of public, individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and their families, and health and long-term care providers. 11293. Education programs for safety and transportation personnel. 11294. Authorization of appropriations.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|42 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.