42 U.S. Code Part O - Combatting Domestic Trafficking in Persons
- § 14044. Prevention of domestic trafficking in persons
- § 14044a. Establishment of a grant program to develop, expand, and strengthen assistance programs for certain persons subject to trafficking
- § 14044b. Protection of juvenile victims of trafficking in persons
- § 14044c. Enhancing State and local efforts to combat trafficking in persons
- § 14044d. Senior Policy Operating Group
- § 14044e. Definitions
- § 14044f. Grants for law enforcement training programs
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|42 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 14044||2013||113-4 [Sec.] 1252(2)||127 Stat. 156|
|§ 14044a||nt new||2013||113-4 [Sec.] 1241(b)||127 Stat. 153|
|§ 14044a||gen amd||2013||113-4 [Sec.] 1241(a)||127 Stat. 149|
|§ 14044c||2013||113-4 [Sec.] 1242||127 Stat. 153|
|§ 14044e||2013||113-4 [Sec.] 1212(b)(2)(C)||127 Stat. 144|
|§ 14044f||2013||113-4 [Sec.] 1212(b)(2)(D)||127 Stat. 144|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.