42 U.S. Code Part B - Improving Federal Criminal Law Enforcement To Ensure Sex Offender Compliance With Registration and Notification Requirements and Protection of Children From Violent Predators
prev | next
- § 16941. Federal assistance with respect to violations of registration requirements
- § 16942. Project Safe Childhood
- § 16943. Federal assistance in identification and location of sex offenders relocated as a result of a major disaster
- § 16944. Expansion of training and technology efforts
- § 16945. Office of Sex Offender Sentencing, Monitoring, Apprehending, Registering, and Tracking
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.