42 U.S. Code Part A - Improved Privacy Provisions and Security Provisions
- § 17931. Application of security provisions and penalties to business associates of covered entities; annual guidance on security provisions
- § 17932. Notification in the case of breach
- § 17933. Education on health information privacy
- § 17934. Application of privacy provisions and penalties to business associates of covered entities
- § 17935. Restrictions on certain disclosures and sales of health information; accounting of certain protected health information disclosures; access to certain information in electronic format
- § 17936. Conditions on certain contacts as part of health care operations
- § 17937. Temporary breach notification requirement for vendors of personal health records and other non-HIPAA covered entities
- § 17938. Business associate contracts required for certain entities
- § 17939. Improved enforcement
- § 17940. Audits
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|42 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.