42 U.S. Code Chapter 35, Subchapter II - ADMINISTRATION ON AGING
- § 3011. Establishment of Administration on Aging
- § 3012. Functions of Assistant Secretary
- § 3013. Federal agency cooperation
- § 3013a. Consultation with State agencies, area agencies on aging, and Native American grant recipients
- § 3014. Repealed.]
- § 3015. Gifts and donations
- § 3016. Authority of Assistant Secretary
- § 3017. Evaluation of programs
- § 3018. Reports to Congress
- § 3019. Joint funding of projects
- § 3020. Advance funding
- § 3020a. Application of other laws; costs of projects under this chapter not treated as income or benefits under other laws
- § 3020b. Reduction of paperwork
- § 3020c. Contracting and grant authority; private pay relationships; appropriate use of funds
- § 3020d. Surplus property eligibility
- § 3020e. Nutrition education
- § 3020e-1. Pension counseling and information programs
- § 3020f. Authorization of appropriations
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|42 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.