42 U.S. Code Chapter 60 - COMPREHENSIVE ALCOHOL ABUSE AND ALCOHOLISM PREVENTION, TREATMENT, AND REHABILITATION PROGRAM
- § 4541. Congressional findings and declaration of purpose
- § 4542. Congressional declaration for utilization of programs under other Federal laws in fields of health and social services
- SUBCHAPTER I—NATIONAL INSTITUTE ON, AND INTERAGENCY COMMITTEE ON FEDERAL ACTIVITIES FOR, ALCOHOL ABUSE AND ALCOHOLISM; REPORTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER II—ALCOHOL ABUSE AND ALCOHOLISM PREVENTION, TREATMENT, AND REHABILITATION PROGRAMS FOR GOVERNMENT AND OTHER EMPLOYEES (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER III—TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE AND FEDERAL GRANTS AND CONTRACTS (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER IV—RESEARCH (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER V—GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ )
4571 to 4574. Repealed or Transferred.
4576. Repealed. 4577. Grants and contracts for demonstration of new and more effective drug and alcohol abuse prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation programs. 4578. Authorizations of appropriations.
4581, 4582. Transferred. SUBCHAPTER IV—RESEARCH 4585 to 4588. Repealed or Transferred. SUBCHAPTER V—GENERAL PROVISIONS 4591. Separability. 4592. Recordkeeping for audit. 4593. Payments. 4594. Contract authority in appropriation Acts.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
|42 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|