42 U.S. Code Chapter 63 - LEAD-BASED PAINT POISONING PREVENTION
- SUBCHAPTER I—GRANTS FOR DETECTION AND TREATMENT OF LEAD-BASED PAINT POISONING (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER II—GRANTS FOR ELIMINATION OF LEAD-BASED PAINT POISONING (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER III—FEDERAL DEMONSTRATION AND RESEARCH PROGRAM: FEDERAL HOUSING ADMINISTRATION REQUIREMENTS (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER IV—PROHIBITION AGAINST FUTURE USE OF LEAD-BASED PAINT (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER V—GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ )
4821. Development of program; consultation; nature of program; safe level of lead; report to Congress. 4822. Requirements for housing receiving Federal assistance. SUBCHAPTER IV—PROHIBITION AGAINST FUTURE USE OF LEAD-BASED PAINT 4831. Use of lead-based paint. SUBCHAPTER V—GENERAL PROVISIONS 4841. Definitions. 4842. Consultation by Secretary with other departments and agencies. 4843. Authorization of appropriations. 4844, 4845. Repealed. 4846. State laws superseded, and null and void.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|42 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.