42 U.S. Code Chapter 67, Subchapter I - GENERAL PROGRAM
- § 5101. Office on Child Abuse and Neglect
- § 5102. Advisory board on child abuse and neglect
- § 5103. Repealed.]
- § 5104. National clearinghouse for information relating to child abuse
- § 5105. Research and assistance activities
- § 5106. Grants to States, Indian tribes or tribal organizations, and public or private agencies and organizations
- § 5106a. Grants to States for child abuse or neglect prevention and treatment programs
- § 5106a-1. Repealed.]
- § 5106b. Repealed.]
- § 5106c. Grants to States for programs relating to investigation and prosecution of child abuse and neglect cases
- § 5106d. Miscellaneous requirements relating to assistance
- § 5106e. Coordination of child abuse and neglect programs
- § 5106f. Reports
- § 5106f-1. Report concerning voluntary reporting system
- § 5106g. Definitions
- § 5106h. Authorization of appropriations
- § 5106i. Rule of construction
- § 5107. Discretionary programs; authorization of appropriations
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|42 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.