42 U.S. Code Chapter 67 - CHILD ABUSE PREVENTION AND TREATMENT AND ADOPTION REFORM
- SUBCHAPTER I—GENERAL PROGRAM (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER II—ADOPTION OPPORTUNITIES (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER III—COMMUNITY-BASED GRANTS FOR THE PREVENTION OF CHILD ABUSE AND NEGLECT (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER IV—TEMPORARY CHILD CARE FOR CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES AND CRISIS NURSERIES (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER IV-A—ABANDONED INFANTS ASSISTANCE (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER V—CERTAIN PREVENTIVE SERVICES REGARDING CHILDREN OF HOMELESS FAMILIES OR FAMILIES AT RISK OF HOMELESSNESS (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER VI—CHILD ABUSE CRIME INFORMATION AND BACKGROUND CHECKS (§ )
5117aa–11. Establishment of local projects. 5117aa–12. Evaluations, study, and reports by Secretary.
5117aa–21. Definitions. 5117aa–22. Authorization of appropriations. SUBCHAPTER V—CERTAIN PREVENTIVE SERVICES REGARDING CHILDREN OF HOMELESS FAMILIES OR FAMILIES AT RISK OF HOMELESSNESS 5118 to 5118e. Repealed. SUBCHAPTER VI—CHILD ABUSE CRIME INFORMATION AND BACKGROUND CHECKS 5119. Reporting child abuse crime information. 5119a. Background checks. 5119b. Funding for improvement of child abuse crime information. 5119c. Definitions.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|42 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|