42 U.S. Code Part B, Subpart 3 - center for mental health services
- § 290bb-31. Center for Mental Health Services
- § 290bb-32. Priority mental health needs of regional and national significance
- § 290bb-33. National centers of excellence for depression
- § 290bb-34. Youth interagency research, training, and technical assistance centers
- § 290bb-35. Services for youth offenders
- § 290bb-36. Youth suicide early intervention and prevention strategies
- § 290bb-36a. Suicide prevention for youth
- § 290bb-36b. Mental and behavioral health services on campus
- § 290bb-37. Grants for emergency mental health centers
- § 290bb-38. Grants for jail diversion programs
- § 290bb-39. Improving outcomes for children and adolescents through services integration between child welfare and mental health services
- § 290bb-40. Grants for the integrated treatment of serious mental illness and co-occurring substance abuse
- § 290bb-41. Training grants
- § 290bb-42. Awards for co-locating primary and specialty care in community-based mental health settings
- §§ 290cc to 290cc-12. Repealed.]
- § 290cc-13. Transferred
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|42 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.