42 U.S. Code Part C, Subpart 1 - national cancer institute
- § 285. Purpose of Institute
- § 285a. National Cancer Program
- § 285a-1. Cancer control programs
- § 285a-2. Special authorities of Director
- § 285a-3. National cancer research and demonstration centers
- § 285a-4. President’s Cancer Panel; establishment, membership, etc., functions
- § 285a-5. Associate Director for Prevention; appointment; function
- § 285a-6. Breast and gynecological cancers
- § 285a-7. Prostate cancer
- § 285a-8. Repealed.]
- § 285a-9. Grants for education, prevention, and early detection of radiogenic cancers and diseases
- § 285a-10. Research, information, and education with respect to blood cancer
- § 285a-11. Pediatric cancer research and awareness
- § 285a-12. Interagency Breast Cancer and Environmental Research Coordinating Committee
- § 285a-13. Scientific framework for recalcitrant cancers
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|42 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.