42 U.S. Code Part D - Interdisciplinary, Community-Based Linkages
- § 294. General provisions
- § 294a. Area health education centers
- § 294b. Continuing educational support for health professionals serving in underserved communities
- § 294c. Education and training relating to geriatrics
- § 294d. Quentin N. Burdick program for rural interdisciplinary training
- § 294e. Allied health and other disciplines
- § 294e-1. Mental and behavioral health education and training grants
- § 294f. Advisory Committee on Interdisciplinary, Community-Based Linkages
- § 294g. Repealed.]
- § 294h. Repealed.]
- § 294i. Program for education and training in pain care
- § 294j. Demonstration program to integrate quality improvement and patient safety training into clinical education of health professionals
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|42 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 294a||nt new||2014||113-76 [Sec.]||128 Stat. 363|
|§ 294h||repealed||2013||113-4 [Sec.] 501(b)(2)||127 Stat. 101|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.