42 U.S. Code Chapter 6A, Subchapter VIII - POPULATION RESEARCH AND VOLUNTARY FAMILY PLANNING PROGRAMS
- § 300. Project grants and contracts for family planning services
- § 300a. Formula grants to States for family planning services
- § 300a-1. Training grants and contracts; authorization of appropriations
- § 300a-2. Conduct, etc., of research activities
- § 300a-3. Informational and educational materials development grants and contracts; authorization of appropriations
- § 300a-4. Grants and contracts
- § 300a-5. Voluntary participation by individuals; participation not prerequisite for eligibility or receipt of other services and information
- § 300a-6. Prohibition against funding programs using abortion as family planning method
- § 300a-6a. Repealed.]
- § 300a-7. Sterilization or abortion
- § 300a-8. Penalty for United States, etc., officer or employee coercing or endeavoring to coerce procedure upon beneficiary of Federal program
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|42 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.