42 U.S. Code Part B, Subpart iii - general provisions
- § 300x-51. Opportunity for public comment on State plans
- § 300x-52. Requirement of reports and audits by States
- § 300x-53. Additional requirements
- § 300x-54. Disposition of certain funds appropriated for allotments
- § 300x-55. Failure to comply with agreements
- § 300x-56. Prohibitions regarding receipt of funds
- § 300x-57. Nondiscrimination
- § 300x-58. Technical assistance and provision of supplies and services in lieu of grant funds
- § 300x-59. Plans for performance partnerships
- § 300x-60. Rule of construction regarding delegation of authority to States
- § 300x-61. Solicitation of views of certain entities
- § 300x-62. Availability to States of grant payments
- § 300x-63. Continuation of certain programs
- § 300x-64. Definitions
- § 300x-65. Services provided by nongovernmental organizations
- § 300x-66. Services for individuals with co-occurring disorders
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|42 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.