42 U.S. Code Part B - All-Hazards Emergency Preparedness and Response
- § 300hh-10. Coordination of preparedness for and response to all-hazards public health emergencies
- § 300hh-10a. National Advisory Committee on Children and Disasters
- § 300hh-11. National Disaster Medical System
- § 300hh-12. Transferred
- § 300hh-13. Evaluation of new and emerging technologies regarding bioterrorist attack and other public health emergencies
- § 300hh-14. Protection of health and safety during disasters
- § 300hh-15. Volunteer Medical Reserve Corps
- § 300hh-16. At-risk individuals
- § 300hh-17. Emergency response coordination of primary care providers
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|42 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 300hh-10||nt new||2013||113-5 [Sec.] 102(b)||127 Stat. 168|
|§ 300hh-10||2013||113-5 [Sec.] 102(a)||127 Stat. 163|
|§ 300hh-11||2013||113-5 [Sec.] 104||127 Stat. 170|
|§ 300hh-15||2013||113-5 [Sec.] 203(b)(2)||127 Stat. 175|
|§ 300hh-16||2013||113-5 [Sec.] 101(b)||127 Stat. 163|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.