42 U.S. Code Part A - Hospital Insurance Benefits for Aged and Disabled
- § 1395c. Description of program
- § 1395d. Scope of benefits
- § 1395e. Deductibles and coinsurance
- § 1395f. Conditions of and limitations on payment for services
- § 1395g. Payments to providers of services
- § 1395h. Provisions relating to the administration of part A
- § 1395i. Federal Hospital Insurance Trust Fund
- § 1395i-1. Authorization of appropriations
- § 1395i-1a. Repealed.]
- § 1395i-2. Hospital insurance benefits for uninsured elderly individuals not otherwise eligible
- § 1395i-2a. Hospital insurance benefits for disabled individuals who have exhausted other entitlement
- § 1395i-3. Requirements for, and assuring quality of care in, skilled nursing facilities
- § 1395i-3a. Protecting residents of long-term care facilities
- § 1395i-4. Medicare rural hospital flexibility program
- § 1395i-5. Conditions for coverage of religious nonmedical health care institutional services
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|42 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 1395f||nt||2012||112-96 [Sec.] 3201(d)||126 Stat. 192|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.