42 U.S. Code Chapter 7, Subchapter XVIII - HEALTH INSURANCE FOR AGED AND DISABLED
- § 1395. Prohibition against any Federal interference
- § 1395a. Free choice by patient guaranteed
- § 1395b. Option to individuals to obtain other health insurance protection
- § 1395b-1. Incentives for economy while maintaining or improving quality in provision of health services
- § 1395b-2. Notice of medicare benefits; medicare and medigap information
- § 1395b-3. Health insurance advisory service for medicare beneficiaries
- § 1395b-4. Health insurance information, counseling, and assistance grants
- § 1395b-5. Beneficiary incentive programs
- § 1395b-6. Medicare Payment Advisory Commission
- § 1395b-7. Explanation of medicare benefits
- § 1395b-8. Chronic care improvement
- § 1395b-9. Provisions relating to administration
- § 1395b-10. Addressing health care disparities
- Part A—Hospital Insurance Benefits for Aged and Disabled (§§ 1395c–1395i5)
- Part B—Supplementary Medical Insurance Benefits for Aged and Disabled (§§ 1395j–1395w5)
- Part C—Medicare Choice Program (§§ 1395w21–1395w29)
- Part D—Voluntary Prescription Drug Benefit Program (§§ 1395w101–1395w154)
- Part E—Miscellaneous Provisions (§§ 1395x–1395kkk1)
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.