43 U.S. Code Chapter 12, Subchapter XVII - LEGISLATION APPLICABLE TO PARTICULAR PROJECTS GENERALLY
- § 591. Omitted
- § 591a. Boise project, Idaho; Arrowrock Dam; installment payments of costs of repairs, resurfacing, improvement, etc.
- § 592. Omitted
- § 593. Flathead irrigation project, Montana
- § 593a. Construction, operation, and maintenance of Hungry Horse Dam
- § 593b. Construction of additional works for irrigation purposes
- § 594. Omitted
- § 595. King Hill project, Idaho
- § 596. Omitted
- § 597. Riverton project, Wyoming
- § 597a. Easements for Bull Lake Dam and Reservoir
- § 597b. Compensation for easements
- § 597c. Reservation of Indians’ right to use lands
- § 597d. Regulations
- § 598. Salt River project, Arizona; sale of water power
- § 599. Omitted
- § 600. Minidoka project, Idaho; sales of water from American Falls Reservoir
- § 600a. Arch Hurley Conservancy District project, New Mexico
- § 600b. Canadian River project, Texas
- § 600c. Nonreimbursable costs
- § 600d. Sanford Reservoir recreation facilities; allocation of water, reservoir capacity, or joint project costs of Canadian River project; municipal water use priorities; agreements for operation, maintenance, or additional development of project lands or facilities; disposal of project lands or facilities; nonreimbursable costs; cognizance of effect of fish and wildlife plan
- § 600e. Authorization of appropriations for public recreation facilities
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|43 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.