43 U.S. Code Chapter 12A, Subchapter II - BOULDER CANYON PROJECT ADJUSTMENT ACT
- § 618. Promulgation of charges for electrical energy
- § 618a. Receipts from project; disposition
- § 618a-1. Availability of Colorado River Development Fund for investigation and construction purposes
- § 618b. Reduction of payments and transfers where revenue is insufficient
- § 618c. Charges as retroactive; adjustment of accounts
- § 618d. Readvances from Treasury where Dam Fund is insufficient to meet cost of replacements
- § 618e. Interest payments; rate
- § 618f. Repayment of advances for flood control
- § 618g. Regulations; contracts; modification of allotments of energy
- § 618h. Termination of existing lease of Hoover Power Plant; lessees as agents of United States; termination of agency
- § 618i. Effective date
- § 618j. Effect of refusal to modify existing contracts
- § 618k. Definitions
- § 618l. Repealed.]
- § 618m. Effect on existing laws and States’ rights
- § 618n. Wages of employees
- § 618o. Short title
- § 618p. Omitted
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|43 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.