43 U.S. Code Chapter 28, Subchapter VIII - INDIAN LANDS
- § 1195. Negotiations for cession of lands
- § 1196. Classification and appraisement of unallotted and unreserved lands
- § 1197. Agreements with Indians not affected
- § 1198. Condemnation of Sioux lands for dam purposes; negotiation of contracts
- § 1199. Provisions to be included in contracts for condemnation of Sioux lands for dam purposes
- § 1200. Judicial determination where compensation for condemnation of Sioux lands for dam purposes rejected
- § 1200a. Preparation of appraisal schedule in determining just compensation for condemnation of Sioux lands for dam purposes; contents; transmittal to tribal representatives
- § 1200b. Inclusion of other provisions in contracts for condemnation of Sioux lands for dam purposes
- § 1200c. Submission of contracts and reports covering disagreements on condemnation of Sioux lands for dam purposes; ratification; effect
- § 1200d. Effect of condemnation of Sioux lands for dam purposes on construction of Fort Randall Dam
- § 1200e. Authorization of appropriations for relocating certain Sioux tribe members after condemnation of lands for dam purposes; conditions; title to lands acquired
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|43 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|