43 U.S. Code Chapter 28 - MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS RELATING TO PUBLIC LANDS
- SUBCHAPTER I—PATENTS FOR PRIVATE LAND CLAIMS (§ 1151_to_1156)
- SUBCHAPTER II—DISPOSITION OF SUSPENDED ENTRIES AND CLAIMS; INVALID AND DEFECTIVE CLAIMS AND PATENTS THEREFOR (§§ 1161–1167)
- SUBCHAPTER III—SALES OF ISOLATED TRACTS (§§ 1171_to_1173–1175_to_1177)
- SUBCHAPTER IV—TIMBER CULTURE (§ 1181)
- SUBCHAPTER V—OREGON AND CALIFORNIA RAILROAD AND COOS BAY WAGON ROAD GRANT LANDS (§§ 1181a–1181j)
- SUBCHAPTER VI—DISPOSAL OF MATERIALS ON PUBLIC LANDS (§ 1185_to_1188)
- SUBCHAPTER VII—EVIDENCES OF TITLE (§ 1191_to_1193)
- SUBCHAPTER VIII—INDIAN LANDS (§§ 1195–1200e)
- SUBCHAPTER IX—ENFORCEMENT OF PROVISIONS (§ 1201)
- SUBCHAPTER X—OATHS IN CERTAIN LAND MATTERS (§§ 1211–1212)
- SUBCHAPTER XI—WISCONSIN RIVER AND LAKE LAND TITLES (§§ 1221–1223)
- SUBCHAPTER XII—MOVING EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ACQUISITION OF LANDS BY SECRETARY OF THE INTERIOR (§ 1231_to_1234)
- SUBCHAPTER XIII—STATE CONTROL OF NOXIOUS PLANTS ON GOVERNMENT LANDS (§§ 1241–1243)
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|43 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.