44 U.S. Code Chapter 33 - DISPOSAL OF RECORDS
- § 3301. Definition of records
- § 3302. Regulations covering lists of records for disposal, procedure for disposal, and standards for reproduction
- § 3303. Lists and schedules of records to be submitted to the Archivist by head of each Government agency
- § 3303a. Examination by Archivist of lists and schedules of records lacking preservation value; disposal of records
- [§§ 3304 to 3307. Repealed.]
- § 3308. Disposal of similar records where prior disposal was authorized
- § 3309. Preservation of claims of Government until settled in Government Accountability Office; disposal authorized upon written approval of Comptroller General
- § 3310. Disposal of records constituting menace to health, life, or property
- § 3311. Destruction of records outside continental United States in time of war or when hostile action seems imminent; written report to Archivist
- § 3312. Photographs or microphotographs of records considered as originals; certified reproductions admissible in evidence
- § 3313. Moneys from sale of records payable into the Treasury
- § 3314. Procedures for disposal of records exclusive
- § 3315. Definitions
- § 3316. Establishment of Commission
- § 3317. Duties of Commission
- § 3318. Membership
- § 3319. Director and staff; experts and consultants
- § 3320. Powers of Commission
- § 3321. Support services
- § 3322. Report
- § 3323. Termination
- § 3324. Authorization of appropriations
 Does not conform to section catchline.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|44 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.