47 U.S. Code Chapter 5, Subchapter IV - PROCEDURAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE PROVISIONS
- § 401. Enforcement provisions
- § 402. Judicial review of Commission’s orders and decisions
- § 403. Inquiry by Commission on its own motion
- § 404. Reports of investigations
- § 405. Petition for reconsideration; procedure; disposition; time of filing; additional evidence; time for disposition of petition for reconsideration of order concluding hearing or investigation; appeal of order
- § 406. Compelling furnishing of facilities; mandamus; jurisdiction
- § 407. Order for payment of money; petition for enforcement; procedure; order of Commission as prima facie evidence; costs; attorneys’ fees
- § 408. Order not for payment of money; when effective
- § 409. Hearings
- § 410. Joint boards and commissions
- § 411. Joinder of parties
- § 412. Documents filed with Commission as public records; prima facie evidence; confidential records
- § 413. Designation of agent for service; method of service
- § 414. Exclusiveness of chapter
- § 415. Limitations of actions
- § 416. Orders of Commission
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|47 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.