47 U.S. Code Chapter 6 - COMMUNICATIONS SATELLITE SYSTEM
- SUBCHAPTER I—GENERAL PROVISIONS (§§ 701–703)
- SUBCHAPTER II—FEDERAL COORDINATION, PLANNING, AND REGULATION (§ 721)
- SUBCHAPTER III—COMMUNICATIONS SATELLITE CORPORATION (§ 731_to_735)
- SUBCHAPTER IV—MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS (§ 741_to_744)
- SUBCHAPTER V—INTERNATIONAL MARITIME SATELLITE TELECOMMUNICATIONS (§§ 751,_752–757)
- SUBCHAPTER VI—COMMUNICATIONS COMPETITION AND PRIVATIZATION (§§ 761–769)
761. Federal Communications Commission licensing. 761a. Incentives; limitation on expansion pending privatization.
763. General criteria to ensure a pro-competitive privatization of INTELSAT and Inmarsat. 763a. Specific criteria for INTELSAT. 763b. Repealed. 763c. Space segment capacity of the GMDSS. 763d. Encouraging market access and privatization.
765. Access to INTELSAT. 765a. Signatory role. 765b. Elimination of procurement preferences. 765c. ITU functions. 765d. Termination of provisions of this chapter. 765e. Reports to Congress. 765f. Satellite auctions. 765g. Exclusivity arrangements.
767. Methods to pursue privatization.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|47 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.