48 U.S. Code Chapter 12, Subchapter VII - FISCAL PROVISIONS
prev | next
- § 1641. Method of payment of official salaries
- § 1642. Use of certain proceeds for expenditure; income tax obligations of inhabitants
- § 1642a. Availability of collected customs duties for expenditures as Legislature may provide
- § 1643. Import provisions with respect to trade-marks
- § 1644. Import duties on articles entering United States or possessions from Virgin Islands
- § 1645. Remittance of duties, taxes, and fees to be collected in next fiscal year; authorization, prerequisites, amount, etc.