49 U.S. Code Chapter 147 - ENFORCEMENT; INVESTIGATIONS; RIGHTS; REMEDIES
- § 14701. General authority
- § 14702. Enforcement by the regulatory authority
- § 14703. Enforcement by the Attorney General
- § 14704. Rights and remedies of persons injured by carriers or brokers
- § 14705. Limitation on actions by and against carriers
- § 14706. Liability of carriers under receipts and bills of lading
- § 14707. Private enforcement of registration requirement
- § 14708. Dispute settlement program for household goods carriers
- § 14709. Tariff reconciliation rules for motor carriers of property
- § 14710. Enforcement of Federal laws and regulations with respect to transportation of household goods
- § 14711. Enforcement by State attorneys general
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|49 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 14704||2012||112-141 [Sec.] 32922(a)||126 Stat. 828|
|§ 14710||nt||2012||112-141 [Sec.] 112002(f)||126 Stat. 983|
|§ 14710||nt||2012||112-140 [Sec.] 202(i)||126 Stat. 395|
|§ 14710||nt||2012||112-102 [Sec.] 202(i)||126 Stat. 274|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.