49 U.S. Code Chapter 301 - MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY
- SUBCHAPTER I—GENERAL (§§ 30101–30106)
- SUBCHAPTER II—STANDARDS AND COMPLIANCE (§§ 30111–30128)
- SUBCHAPTER III—IMPORTING NONCOMPLYING MOTOR VEHICLES AND EQUIPMENT (§§ 30141–30147)
- SUBCHAPTER IV—ENFORCEMENT AND ADMINISTRATIVE (§§ 30161–30171)
- SUBCHAPTER V—MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT (§§ 30181–30183)
 So in original. Does not conform to section catchline.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013