49 U.S. Code Chapter 313 - COMMERCIAL MOTOR VEHICLE OPERATORS
- § 31301. Definitions
- § 31302. Commercial driver’s license requirement
- § 31303. Notification requirements
- § 31304. Employer responsibilities
- § 31305. General driver fitness, testing, and training
- § 31306. Alcohol and controlled substances testing
- § 31306a. National clearinghouse for controlled substance and alcohol test results of commercial motor vehicle operators
- § 31307. Minimum training requirements for operators of longer combination vehicles
- § 31308. Commercial driver’s license
- § 31309. Commercial driver’s license information system
- § 31310. Disqualifications
- § 31311. Requirements for State participation
- § 31312. Decertification authority
- § 31313. Grants for commercial driver’s license program implementation
- § 31314. Withholding amounts for State noncompliance
- § 31315. Waivers, exemptions, and pilot programs
- § 31316. Limitation on statutory construction
- § 31317. Procedure for prescribing regulations
 So in original. Does not conform to section catchline.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.