5 U.S. Code Part I - THE AGENCIES GENERALLY
- CHAPTER 1—ORGANIZATION (§§ 101–105)
- CHAPTER 3—POWERS (§§ 301–306)
- CHAPTER 5—ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURE (§§ 500–596)
- CHAPTER 6—THE ANALYSIS OF REGULATORY FUNCTIONS (§§ 601–612)
- CHAPTER 7—JUDICIAL REVIEW (§§ 701–706)
- CHAPTER 8—CONGRESSIONAL REVIEW OF AGENCY RULEMAKING (§§ 801–808)
- CHAPTER 9—EXECUTIVE REORGANIZATION (§§ 901–913)
 Pub. L. 90–83added section 500 to chapter 5section 500 to chapter 5 without making a corresponding change in Part analysis.
 Editorially supplied. Chapter 6 added by Pub. L. 96–354without a corresponding amendment of Part analysis.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|5 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 101||nt new||2014||113-80 [Sec.] 1||128 Stat. 1006|
|§ 101||nt prec new||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 1107||126 Stat. 1974|
|§ 101||nt new||2012||112-230 [Sec.] 1||126 Stat. 1616|
|§ 101||nt new||2012||112-199 [Sec.] 1||126 Stat. 1465|
|§ 101||nt new||2012||112-166 [Sec.] 1||126 Stat. 1283|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.